Neutral Facilitation is provided as a service to our local Department of Social Services and their families. Neutral Facilitators support families and Social Workers by guiding meetings, ensuring ground rules are established, ensuring goals are identified and strategies determined. Neutral Facilitators are responsible for coordination, facilitation and documentation of meetings.
We are seeking bachelor and masters level professionals with the following:
- experience in conflict resolution and facilitation
- a strengths-based approach
- a positive attitude
- ability to connect diverse opinions in ways that promote consensus and decision making
- ability to diffuse highly charged situations
- excellent listening skills
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to summarize and document
- Child Protective Services experience a plus!
- Ability to type quickly while facilitating
High priority will be given to candidates with child protective services experience.
This is a part time position with The SPARC Foundation. Meetings occur M-F. Looking for individuals to work on average 20 hours/week.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Serious candidates only submit a resume and cover letter at email@example.com