Mental Health Case Manager – Job Closed
The SPARC Foundation is seeking an experienced case manager to support families engaged in services with the Department of Social Services. Immediate and accurate linkage to services is critical to families as they begin their healing journey. We are seeking Bachelor’s or Master’s level staff who have extensive knowledge with North Carolina Medicaid-covered mental health services and who can link children and families who are in crisis with medically necessary services.
The Candidates we seek have the following experiences and characteristics:
· At least 2 years experience in assessing, facilitating and coordinating care options for Medicaid-covered children
· Knowledge of the Medicaid authorization/documentation process
· Ability to work with various providers to ensure smooth transitions between services
· Solution focused attitude when presented with unique challenges
· Compliance with Systems of Care philosophy
· Ability to work in high stress environments, remaining calm and carrying out tasks
· Experience in crisis planning
· Excellent follow through and attention to detail
This position is Monday-Friday within regular working hours.
Qualified canidadates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or questions please contact email@example.com or call 1-828-785-4100 ext. 110